Senior Back-end Developer
About our client
Our client is an innovative and fast-growing Fintech based in Amsterdam. They provide invoice financing for SMEs, startups, and online market-places with our cutting-edge platform, and are continually developing technological solutions for difficult financial and legal issues.
Their international team currently consists of 19 people from 4 different countries (the Netherlands, Brazil, Lithuania, and the Philippines) – 12 colleagues in Amsterdam, and 7 in Manila.
Some technical keywords – Python 3.7, Django, Flask, Docker, GraphQL, RabbitMQ, Celery, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes React, Webpack, Gitlab, Sentry. There’s always more to come and we want to expand this based on your ideas! They work with the latest technology stack and there is an atmosphere of entrepreneurship, freedom, and joy.
Are you an enthusiastic person with great coding skills and a great sense of humor? Then we really want to meet you!
A salary indication from €4.500,- to €5.500,- per month.
Qualifications and other Requirements
- Expert knowledge of software architecture and programming in Python
- Expert knowledge of writing unit and integration tests.
- Experience in working with frameworks, preferable Django and Flask
- Experience in using message queue based architectures (we use Celery and RabbitMQ for background tasks)
- Experience in designing, implementing and building web services (REST / GraphQL)
- Experience with containerization and orchestration (Docker/Kubernetes)
We are looking for:
- Someone who brings new ideas to the table and has a vision for the future
- Someone who knows how to balance freedom and responsibility
- Someone who can balance business and technical objectives.
- Someone who is keen to learn new things and enjoys sharing findings with other
What they offer
- A challenging job within a fast-growing Fintech company
- A great young team with lots of room for your own ideas
- Competitive salary
- Modern workplace in Amsterdam, with Macbook Pro, multiple screens, etc.
- Remote working based on skills, performance and outstanding responsibility
As a senior developer, you will work closely with their technical lead and the rest of the development team to continually expand and improve the system architecture of their financing platform(s) b. They are a product (not project!) based company. So even though they have deadlines, you won’t be bothered with meeting non-technical clients, under-delivery, and stress-inducing lack of time and similar issues. They value quality over quantity!
They work with:
- Gitlab (CI)
- Python 3.7
- Modern frontend stack (React, Redux, Storybook, Webpack, etc.)
- Test-driven development
Apply to this position
Apply immediately and send us your resume and motivation via the ‘application-button’. For more information about this vacancy, please contact Masora Lilipaly via 06- 21235454 or email@example.com.
SOLLICITEER OP DEZE VACATURE
of stuur jouw cv en motivatie op naar firstname.lastname@example.org